Ngaio and Julian - The Ace Hotel Downtown LA

Monday, February 2, 2015


When I heard that a hot red head from Australia needed prettying for her big day at the Ace Hotel, I did my happy dance!  Ngaio had a very specific and pretty epic idea of how she wanted to look on the wedding day.  She wanted an amazing fish tail braid and a serious winged liner.   Paired with her flower crown and stunning vintage gown she was perfection!  





 As featured on 100 Layer Cake



Coordination: Bash Please 
Photography: Jenn Emerling 
Location: The Ace Hotel  Downtown Los Angeles
Hair and Makeup: Kacee Geoffroy 
Videographer: Sera Lindsey 
Florist: Moon Canyon
Bride’s Dress: Jenny Packham 
 Veil: Custom Bo & Luca 
Flower Crown: Moon Canyon 
Earrings: Kathleen Whittaker 



1 comment:

Justin Lawrence said...

How wonderful wedding!! You know Los Angeles is my favorite place and you had selected the best hotel for your wedding. It is the most popular and beautiful location for vows. When I got married I also booked this beautiful hotel for my wedding reception party.