Hawaii wedding wardrobe inspiration

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My parents are celebrating their 30 wedding anniversary this year by renewing their vows in Hawaii!  So fun!! I couldn't help but put together little fashion inspiration boards as we started planning the ceremony! My mom is super cute and I wanted her to have a sophisticated but appropriate look. She wasn't into the wedding gown route so we went with this gorgeous "Rent the Runway" beaded cocktail dress from Badgley Mischka!  Amazing!  I will be wearing something similar to the emerald "ModCloth" maxi below and my two little lovelies will be wearing something similar to the sweet little frocks at the bottom. 

Bride inspiration
My mom is super cute and wanted to look fabulous for her 30 anniversary and vow renewal in Hawaii coming up!  I of course appointed myself fashion guru of the event!  
1.  Dress -Rent the Runway
2.  Hair and makeup inspiration- mom loves big hair
3.  Earrings- Nordstrom
4.  Heels- 


Bridesmaid 

Because the ceremony will be on the beach I wanted something soft and flowy but a little sexy without being to much!  I am obsessed with the emerald color of this dress! So excited to flaunt it!

1.  Dress- Modcloth
2.  Hair and makeup inspiration
3.  Heels- Nordstrom
4.  Earrings- Nordstrom

Flower girls 
1.  Pink dress- Zulily
2. Ivory ruffle dress- J.Crew

2 comments:

Heather Molina said...

**Sigh** Here's wishing I was there shooting the event!! lol... :) Hope your trip was amazing!

Nayya Scarves said...

Thank youu for this