Skin Series: Cleansers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I am a firm believer in organic products.  I have had problematic skin for years and as soon as I found out I was pregnant with our first daughter I was informed that I needed to clean up my skin care and swap out my chemical based products for the organic.  Since then I've heavily leaned towards to organic.  My skin has never been the same!  It's happy skin!  It's clean and blemish free and super maintainable.  I just feel like I'm doing something good for it!  I do however, pop in the random nonorganic product here and there.  Everyone's skin is different but I am believer that natural products will serve us better in the long run and will make our skin happy!


Without further adieu, my top Cleansers.....

ARCONA TONER TEA BAR

Antioxidant facial cleanser heals and strengthens your skin as it tones and minimizes pores. Neutralize free radicals, calm and protect skin with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory green and black teas. Nourish, oxygenate and clarify your skin with antibacterial enzyme-rich manuka honey and vitamin E. Maintain your skin’s natural ph balance with soothing lecithin, yucca and aloe extracts.
$38.00  www.Arcona.com

EMINENCSE  STONE CROP GEL WASH



 A gentle facial cleanser with oil-free extracts from the stone crop plant to wash away impurities without drying out the skin. Ideal for those with even the most sensitive skin, this gel wash helps even skin tone and mimimize the appearance of blemishes to impart a healthy-looking complexion. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, animal by-products, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan. 

Skin Type: All skin types including sensitive and uneven skin tones

Key Ingredients:
  • Stone Crop Juice and Pulp: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
  • Soap Base (free of sodium lauryl sulphate): cleanses and softens
  • Shea Butter: calming and restorative agent
  • $38.00 


 CETAPHIL
Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is great for daily makeup removal. Originally formulated for dermatologists, this cleanser is gentle on your skin and sensitive to your skin’s needs. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser will not strip the skin of natural protective oils or emollients, or disturb the skin’s natural pH balance. This dermatologist-recommended cleanser is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is gentle enough for children, teens and adults.
5.99 at Target

OLE HENRIKSEN TRUTH TO GO WIPES 
Cleanse or refresh your skin with our easy to use wipes.  Perfect for travelers or busy people on the go, each cloth is a perfect pick me up with the truth collection's signature citrus vanilla scent. Strong enough to remove dirt, grime and makeup, but gentle enough not to over dry the skin.

ingredient benefits

Vitamin C Brightens, lightens and tightens
Micro Algae Firms skin and boosts collagen production
CoQ10 Boosts skin repair and regeneration, anti-oxidant
Green Tea Inhibits collagen breakdown
$6.99 www.olehenriksen.com




All these products are amazing and I've used them personally!  There are of course more awesome options that might be tailored more to your needs but these have been awesome with my skin needs!  

Enjoy your fabulous squeaky clean gorgeous skin!!!


No comments: