Erin and Ben-Private Estate San Juan Capistrano

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

  I never stopped laughing the first time I met Erin and we kept it up on the wedding day!  She has an unnatural obsessesion with popcorn and is just absolutely hilarious!  I mean comedian hilarious!  My tummy hurt from laughing so hard!  I adore every bit of her!  We had so much fun creating her warm, glowy look for the big day!  She has the most incredible ginger red hair which I'm psycho for!!!  Erin's grandpa has an amazing avocado ranch estate in San Juan Capistrano which created the most incredible and personal day for the love birds!  Check out some of the gorgeous photos captured by Erica of Acres of Hope Photography!  

















Erin's product list to create this look:
MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow on lid
MAC Mulch eyeshadow in crease
MAC Black liquid liner
Individual lashes
MAC Light over Dark Mineralized Blush
Cover Girl lip stain

Venue: Family Avocado ranch in San Juan Capistrano
Coordinators: Intertwined Events
Makeup for Bride and bridesmaids: Kacee Geoffroy 

No comments: