Shaina and Andrew-Balboa Bay Club, Newport Beach

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To say Shaina looked dreamy on her wedding day is a total understatement! She is just one of the most lovely, kind and classic brides of 2011! Shaina works and lives in New York so we worked out some of her timing around when she was going to be in California. We squeezed in her adorable "Up" themed engagement shoot in the earlier part of the year! She wanted to look soft and feminine on the big day and I think we nailed it! I knew from the start this wedding was going to be special....Shaina along with our original emails was a video of how Andrew proposed...I cried! They are so in love and so perfectly matched! Shaina loves hummingbirds and believes they are good luck! We saw hummingbird after hummingbird the day of her wedding and whenever I see them I think of her!! Huge congrats to incredibly lovely Shaina and Andrew!!!










For the couple who loves videos as much as I do....

Andrew's amazing speech, Cake cutting and Shaina performing At Last

Their INCREDIBLE first dance!!!!

Andrew + Shaina : Grand Entrance & First Dance from Lighthouse Studios on Vimeo.


ceremony: Temple Bat Yahm
reception: Balboa Bay Club
photography: Single Frame Cinema
videographer: Jamison Luther for Lighthouse Studios
Bride hair and makeup: Kacee Geoffroy
resident artist for Kacee Geoffroy assisting : Tera Stultz


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for re-capping the most amazing day of my life on your blog, Kacee! You truly made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life, and you and your team were a DREAM to work with. And thanks for posting the videos...my song doesn't sound as good on the video as I hope it did live, but oh well! :) Wishing you the best this wedding season...