Kristin and Jeff- Monarch Club, San Louis Obispo

Friday, March 16, 2012

This post is very overdue but I think it's good timing....my lovely sister and brother in law Krsitin and Jeff are expecting their first little bundle this week and so only appropriate to showcase their wedding from early last year! We all were introduced to Jeff at Erik and my wedding in 2007 and we all loved him from the get go! He is 100% fun all the time! His laugh is infectious and he and Kristin are the perfect match! Jeff's family is from Santa Maria so they decided to have their big day there! We rang in 2011 with the "Wedding Olympics", super yummy rehersal dinner and then their big day! It was a blast! I was preggers with Peyton at the time and Capri had just turned two! It was a fabulous family vacay and I was honored to doll up the beautiful bride! Kristin envisioned soft,swept back hair and a little more drama on the eyes. Her hair was on the shorter end so we opted to add in some extensions to give the fullness it needed. I loved the way she looked!


Dolling up the Plum Pretty Sugar clad bride!

As I mentioned, 100% fun!!! Classic Jeff!
My mother in law created Kristin's amazing gown! Isn't is heavenly?!





The Geoffroy clan
Someone beelined for the chocolate covered strawberries!
They say you don't eat much on your wedding day...is this why?? My child!!!
My favorite shot of Kristin! She looked so happy!
Party animal!

photography: Jeff Newsom
Hair and Makeup for bride: Kacee Geoffroy
Makeup for bridal party: Kacee Geoffroy

No comments: