Featured on Grey Likes Weddings!!! Jen and Kevin!

Monday, December 20, 2010


I first met Jen when she was a bridesmaid for her friend Ashely! We hit it off right away while I beautified the girls at Ashley's wedding. When Kevin popped the question early last year Jen called me to be a part of it!!!! I was so excited!!! Jen's wedding was so beautiful!!! She looked like a dream!! Jen wanted something slightly retro and vintage for her hair and wanted something soft and pretty for her makeup. I was lucky to know Jen's face pretty well by then and so it was play time for me. Brandon Kidd captured the day! Jen had a very clear vision of what she wanted and was a great researcher when it came to amazing DIY style wedding ideas. She did everything! Jen is not only lovely but so creative!!! We have since had lots of conversations about crafting and home decor!!! We were all excited to have this amazing love filled wedding featured on Grey Likes Wedding! Check out the rest of the pics at Brandon's website.














Photography: Brandon Kidd
Coordinated: Agape Events
Event details: handmade by the bride
Desserts: Sweet and Saucy

No comments: