Featured in Southern Weddings! Gorgeous Teresa and Kenneth tie the knot!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Featured on Southern Wedding blog!!!!!
This past July, I had the honor of helping out my dear friend and amazing artist Nicole Deanne with hair and makeup for one of her brides. Nicole had just given birth to her gorgeous daughter and needed some help with her enormous wedding load! I always feel lucky when she asks me to help! I had the pleasure of working with Teresa a couple times once for her engagement shoot and secondly for the big day! She is the sweetest! The nuptials were held at the gorgeous Anthenaeum in Pasedena and the event was shot by the one and only incredible Amelia Lyon! The bride designed her bridesmaids gowns and floated in a Reem Acra gown!












Check out the rest of the photos as well as a slideshow on Amelia Lyon's blog!

No comments: