Lauren's roof top wedding on 4th of July!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!! Lauren envisioned a fabulous roof top celebration on her big day! 4th of July was the perfect day!!! I had the pleasure of working with the incredible Bella girls of Bella Weddings, whom I adore and have dolled up in the past! The event went off without a hitch! Lauren wanted to look glam!!! I personally love a vintage look and I got to play with this concept with Lauren's gorgeous hair! For makeup we went timeless and classic. The first time I met Lauren was at her preview with was also a preview for her girlfriend and bridesmaid Monica. I was thrilled to get to know them and hear all about how they knew eachother and their individual big days. Stay tuned for pics from Monica's amazing Santa Monica wedding.








No comments: