Featured on Style Me Pretty!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Soooo excited about this shoot with Stephanie Tracy for the fabulous Alice and her sooo cute hubby Tim!!! I adore Alice and was super pumped to get to doll her up for her anniversary shoot!!! Alice is an amazing photographer herself and has shot myself and my family a couple times!!! She is so beautifully simple usually so I wanted to pump her up a little and give her a little more sexy!!!!! We decided on unkept and romantic hair with a smoky eye! I love it!!!!!


I was so excited to hear that the fabulously chic wedding website Style Me Pretty decided to feature the shoot on their home page!!!! Check out the whole feature at http://www.stylemepretty.com/ and http://www.stephanieannphotography.com/

2 comments:

cindy park said...

kacee, you did such an amazing job on alice!! love the smokey eyes:) congrats on being featured on smp. YAY!!!

kacee geoffroy said...

thanks cindy for the sweet compliment! alice is a hot dish and made my job easy!!! :)