Jackie and Joe, Indian Wells

Tuesday, October 14, 2008




Jackie found me through my favorite photographers, Dana and Jeremy Grant. Her hubby and her live in New York and we weren't going to have time to get together to do a consult for her. Obviously we didn't need one because she is absolutely gorgeous! I had the best time with her and her bridesmaids. When I was packing up we all noticed the wind was starting to pick up!!! Her whole reception had to be moved! I heard it was an amazing wedding! I hope to run into them again if they ever move back to California! Thanks Jackie for letting me be a part of your big day! I had a blast!!







Check out more pics at Danagrantphotography.com. There is a link to her videographer too that looked great!!

1 comment:

Dana Grant said...

You did such a great job! It's so much fun working with you : )