Wendy and Scott Engagement shoot

Tuesday, April 22, 2008



I just love Wendy and so to be able to work with her again for her and Scott's engagement shoot was awsome!!! They shot with Dana Grant Photography (squeal)!!!! Dana and her hubby Jeremy are two of my all time favorite photographers and are the most fun ever!!! I went to dinner with them a while back and we sat for 4 hours just cracking ourselves up over margaritas! I love them!! To see more from their shoot visit DanaGrantphotography.com and click on her blog. Here are some of my favorites! More to come with their wedding in September in Laguna!

"Thanks for the beautiful make-up.. you make me look and feel like a princess! " -Wendy

1 comment:

Dana Grant said...

Thanks for the shout-out! You did such a great job on her make-up!!