Brian and Michelle, Coronado, San Diego

Tuesday, April 1, 2008




I met Michelle through mutual friends and had a blast doing this wedding! I love my job when I am presented with 5 gorgeous bridesmaids! This wedding party was so much fun and made my job so easy! Erik and I attended to wedding as well which was an added treat! Her and Brian are a match made in heaven. They are quirky and funny and so in love! Following their gorgeous outdoor ceremony, all us guest sipped cocktails and munched on tray passed hourderves. Shortly after arriving to our seats in the reception it was time for the first dance. I have never laughed so hard in my whole life! The song begins and is romantic and beautiful then midway through " I like to move it move it" blasts! Of course we all should have known better this being Michelle's wedding!! We witnessed the sprinkler, tootsie roll and even more specialness!! I was in tears! One of the most personalized weddings I have been to! We loved it!


No comments: